BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Creature Called Mom


My mom is turning a year older this coming November 16, 2008. I reckon she's very happy and contented with her life now- having fulfilled her dreams and aspirations in life, having been able to send her children to school to get an education and being a good example and loving mother to her children and being a good wife to my father.

I can't imagine life without her. (Oh, I'm getting teary eyes now.) She pampers us and gives all her best for us. She gives us advice when we are hurting and downhearted. She understands our misgivings and our selfishness.

I may not often tell her how much I love her and how much I care for her, but I do! If only I have the courage to tell her how proud I am to be her daughter.

My mom is like an octopus, if I may say. She can do multiple things at the same time.

I wish I can go home to be with them in celebrating her natal day. I'm wondering what gift will I give her for her birthday. Maybe, a birthday card and a jewelry box will do.

To my Mother Goose, I love you and I SALUTE YOU!

5 comments:

just.aian said...

touching...hehehe...

I am EXTRAORDINARY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I am EXTRAORDINARY said...

drama naman nito... parang ako din madrama.. hekehek... happy mothers day ritch... joke lng. kw naman lol..im sure hindi proud ung mom mo sayo..naman joke ulit lol.. 4 sure proud pud cya nimu.. advance hapi b-day to your mom...

Ritch said...

sori kaau..first time man gd naq..=)

Super Kaloy said...

Cute naman 'to... I feel the same way to my mom... It's different talaga kung si Mama na ang pinag-uusapan...